*Terms of Business
In order to ensure that we are both happy with our transaction, please read carefully our terms of business and cancellation policy
All prices are quoted in Canadian Dollars and do not normally include applicable taxes, unless stated otherwise. Our tax registration reference numbers are as follows: TVQ/PST: 121 840 170 T Q0001 TPS/GST: 825 195 365 RT0001.
Reservations are usually made on a Visa or MasterCard, but can also be made by other means, however reservations are not confirmed until the deposit is received.
A 50% deposit of the basic rental charge is made to secure all bookings. ( If you are booking more than six months ahead you may similarly make the 50% deposit or choose to make an initial 25% deposit of the Basic Rental Charge with an additional 25% payment later. )
The full balance of the Basic Rental Charge plus the applicable taxes is due and must be paid, 21 days before the arrival date. You may either send a personal cheque, bankers draft or money order before the due date or the balance will be taken from your credit card.
For bookings of 3 nights or less the deposit is non refundable. If the cancellation occurs after the full balance has been made this too is is not refundable nor transferrable to future bookings.
For bookings of 4 nights or more, 60% of the deposit will be refunded for cancellations made more than 31 days before the arrival date.
For cancellations made less than 31 days before the arrival date but before the balance is due (21 days before arrival), the whole of the deposit will be retained.
In the result of a cancellation after the balance has been settled (21 days before arrival) only the taxes and the cleaning & laundry fee (if applicable) will be returned. However although your deposit will not be returned, you will be able to carry forward your balance of payments for 12 months and transfer it to an alternative booking.
A Security Deposit of 1000$ is taken either in cash or authorised and held against a credit card on arrival.
Any additional charges (such as long distance phone calls, return of items left behind, etc.) will be made from this cash deposit or charged to the credit card.
Smoking is definitely not allowed in any of our properties and animals are only allowed in certain properties and only by pre-arrangement. Failure to respect these or other conditions may result in charges made against your Security Deposit.
*We reserve the right to change our Price Rates &Terms of Business without notice.
VERY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Please note that arrivals must be between 3 and 7 p.m. If this should prove to be difficult, you must make alternative arrangements by contacting us, or you may find our office closed.
2. For your enjoyment and well-being, we endeavour to maintain all our properties to a very high standard. In the course of normal usage, we expect a certain amount of minor breakage, which we would NOT expect you to replace. Please inform us so we may repair or replace if necessary. We also undertake to maintain all appliances, such as televisions, dishwashers and hot tubs etc in perfect working order, however no refunds will be made in the event of a temporary malfunction of any appliance during your stay although we will endeavour to remedy any malfunction as soon as possible. We also cannot be held liable for the appropriate weather temperatures during your stay whether for snow in winter or sunshine during the summer, neither can we accept responsibility for 3 rd party concerns such the closure of pools, pistes, chairlifts, and hot tubs or the availability of TV and Internet signals and connections. Lastly please note that, as well as covering possible damages of a more serious nature, your security deposit could also be used to cover the cost of excessive cleaning hours, late departure (unless prearranged) and long distance telephone charges where applicable etc.
3. Our rental charges are determined by the pre-agreed number of people in your party (number of adults + number of children). If the constitution of your party changes after booking, please inform us. Any attempt to add to the number of people without notification is unacceptable and may result in additional charges and/or immediate expulsion.
4. The majority of our properties are situated in quiet family oriented environments and therefore our guests are expected to respect their neighbours.
5. Household appliances should not be left running while guests are absent from the property.
6. The fire doors, screens etc must not be left open while there is a fire in the grate.
7. Garbage must be put in the large bin bags and placed in the bins provide. Please remember to never leave garbage outside. Thank you.
8. Some ecological wood for the fireplaces will be provided in most properties for your stay. You can supplement these (if you need to) by purchasing additional logs.
9. All our properties are fully equipped and all bed linen is provided accordingly. However TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED unless you are flying in from abroad so you must bring your own for each member of your party as well as suitable attire (do not forget your feet) for the HOT TUB if you have one at your accommodation. Should you wish to have towels provided, TOWELS will be provided for an additional cost.
10. Car parking arrangements must be observed at all times.
11. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING COVERED PORCHES AND OUT-BUILDINGS. HOT TUB MUST NOT BE USED AFTER 10 pm and CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES IN THE HOT TUB.
12. Pets may accompany their owners only by prearrangement in certain properties. Clients who unexpectedly arrive with dogs may be asked to board those pets at the local kennel at their own expense.
Unless otherwise informed, it will be assumed that this document has been read and accepted. On your arrival we will ask that you sign a copy of this guidance sheet to confirm your intention to comply.